Film Submission Categories
- Short films for all ages
- Short films for ages 7 and up.
- Long Shorts 15 – 30 minutes all ages
- Long Shorts 15 – 30 minutes 7 and up
- Feature Films all ages
- Feature Films 7 and up
To submit a film use FilmFreeway
Email any inquires or questions to : submissions@BAICFF.com
- Films may be live-action or animated.
- All entries not originally in English must be subtitled or dubbed in English
- Film content should be creative and demonstrate artistic and technical skill.
- Content should speak positively to children of diverse backgrounds and cultures. We look for films that provide strong role models for both boys and girls.
- Stories should be culturally authentic, timely, and of universal appeal to young
audiences. We especially appreciate plot lines that are child-driven.
- Entries to the Festival should be made for, about or by children.
- Films should not contain gratuitous violence, nudity, or profanity.
Selection Committee Chair: Jim Capobianco
Selection Committee: TBA
Notification: BAICFF will notify entrants by December 1, 2016 whether films have been selected for the festival.
Preview DVDs and support materials cannot be returned to entrant.
A “Children’s Choice” award will be given in each shorts category each day, based on an audience vote. Certificates are sent to prizewinning filmmakers.